Sex should be treated like going to the movies.
(1) Going to the movies is optional, there are a lot of other things to do.
(2) There is a lot of variation, people like different things, and sometimes you really hate the movies that other people pick.
(3) Sometimes you sit through another person's movie, just to make them happy.
(4) No one breaks-up over their taste in movies unless it involves animals.
(5) You should see movies with different people to see if you like the same movies.
(6) You should be able to discuss movies after the show without arguing about the plot, the length, or if the ending made any sense.
(7) You should never listen to the critics before seeing a movie.
(8) "Top 10" lists are interesting, but we rarely get to see all 10.
(9) Some movies are worth seeing in the theater, others are just rentals, some you by on DVD and keep forever.
(10) When you are home alone, it's perfectly fine to watch a movie by yourself.