Friday, December 19, 2008

Thoughts on the way to vacation

It is 4:55 PM on Friday, December 19, 2008. My carpool partner and I are leaving in 4 1/2 minutes to start our Christmas vacations. I had every intention to write a wonderful little story about a Christmas not so long ago, which was both fun and erotic, obviously before I had kids.

I was inspired through this memory by some friends who were talking about sex around the Christmas tree, sex at your parent’s house while on vacation, and sex at awkward moments. All three of these situations gave rise to a wonderful experience from a few years ago. I will endeavor this week to get time to write, I am also waiting on a friend of mine (you know who you are) to send me some ideas to work into the story.

For not all "true" stories need to be true. I find it fun, delightful even, to include facts, ideas, and descriptions, from other people in my writing. One of my best stories, in fact, was written at the request of a friend of mine who had a scenario about a hotel room in her head that she frequently used while masturbating. Knowing that I was feeding the fire that fuels her arousal inspired me to write, what I think is one of my very best stories. Unfortunately I wrote this years ago, long before blogs were invented, and the only copy that is in existence, if she hasn't burned it, was a hard copy that was printed out at work and promptly deleted.

I have regretted not keeping a copy of that story because Elizabeth said she got off on it almost every week. She said it would have been more frequently but she came so hard, she claimed, that she was always sore for a few days between each reading.

She did give me the privilege of listening to her read it over the phone once as she began touching herself. She never let me hear her cum to orgasm. Things would be getting very hot, very steamy, and very interesting, and the phone would just click and go silent. Knowing that she was cumming in the moments after that click was always a powerful arousal for me as well, but I was sorry that she never let me hear the real thing.

Anyway, the point of that last little bit was to say that I love getting ideas from other people to work into my stories, or to write stories from scratch based on fantasies and ideas that other people have. Sometimes I get it right and, like Elizabeth, my friends have new "help" to get themselves off. On occasion, I have gotten the fantasy completely wrong and have been told that I have no idea what women want. Tell me something I don't know.

I will try to find time to write, I will try to find time to have sex at my dads house, I will try to find time to have sex under the Christmas tree in front of the fire at my dads house. This might actually happen this year since my sister and her husband, who have lived with my father for several years, have just moved out and finally gone back to his parent’s neighborhood in Ohio.

While they were in the house, with their three kids, sex in front of the fireplace would have meant doing it on the cold linoleum of the kitchen floor. I don't know about you, but I agree with Sally in the movie "When Harry Met Sally" when she said that they never did it on the kitchen floor, it was I recall, hard Terrazzo tile.

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess said...

We did it the other way around, we sent my sister to visit our parents and then we stayed at home.

Kitchen floors are evil, *nods*, and so are hallway carpets. ... just in case someone didn't know already.