Tuesday, December 7, 2010

If I was there


If I was there

I would lock the door behind me
my phone call defined your role
the house has been emptied,
the beds have been made
things have been prepared

 You know that this is not personal,
that was about to come is not about you
it is not about us
it is about the world
and the pain it inflicts
~~~~
In front of the fireplace we kneel

Two souls in need of release
two hearts that see

I cup your face in my hands
kissing you gently on the forehead,
upon closed eyes,
down your cheek, to your neck, 
your shoulders that carry me

I caress the unmarked skin of your breast
your chest
your hip.

When I am done
you will be mine, you will be marked, you will be pain.

When I am done I will be at rest

When I am done
you will feel complete

When we are done
we will be healed

5 comments:

TemptingSweets99 said...

Sounds like special sexual healing.

Playfully Yours said...

Very spicy!

PY

Advizor54 said...

This post bounced around my head all morning until I could get it out. I'm very happy with it.

Beryl said...

I understand bouncing. I really like how you write.

R said...

what can i say? You got it so right. I was here reading this and imagining the scene...
This part was the one that touched me the most:
'When I am done you will be mine, you will be marked, you will be pain.'
Perfect.