Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Just a reminder

You know what I'm talking about.

Obedience is an interesting thing. 
If it's freely given it is a wonderful gift.  
If it is forced, it feels like slavery to both.

The cyber D/s game is a delicate balance of 
play, willingness, and suspension of reality.

I am not there to enforce instructions
Compliance is given freely or not at all.
I can not be there as a reminder
Except through e-mail, and silly postings like this.

Is it even D/s when over the Internet?
If I have no power, 
then there is no Power Dynamic to play with.
If submission is voluntary
If no Punishments can be administered
All I can do is withdraw
And most feel that my leaving is part of the reward.

But I am not complaining
She is a wonderful playmate
A willing partner in crime
but it is different.
it is not D/s
It is play
for both of us
and I smile everytime I see her name
in my in-box.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postlude
I find myself writing
In prose
detached
to imitate the rhythms and 
feelings of real humans
and it gives me
the ability
to avoid grammer
structure
and thought
and sometimes
it makes me sound
a little

2 comments:

TemptingSweets99 said...

that captain kirk spoof is hilarious.

Drenchxoxo said...

Worlds are conquered, galaxies destroyed...but a woman is always a woman.
-- Kirk in 'Conscience of the King'