Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Wishes

As I post this I mean to get back to write something more, but just in case, here is a little holiday cheer.



and




It's time to go out delivering our Christmas cookies and so I wanted to send out my best wishes to all of my blogger friends, frenimies, lovers, and playmates. You have made my year full of wonder, fun, learning, and delight. I would not be the same without you. At least, that is what I will say at my trial.

So have a Merry ___________ (fill in the holiday of your choosing!)

Your grateful friends,

Advizor

5 comments:

Freya said...

Just got the last bow on and it's time to curl up with the family and the beasties and watch Christmas shows.

Merry Christmas!!!

*kiss*

Advizor54 said...

And Christmas kisses right back to you...!

naughtyangel420247 said...

Merry Christmas!

Krazy said...

Have a naughty and merry Christmas!
XOXO

Southern Sir said...

Merry Christmas