From the kinky mind of Cara Sutra, I give you this week’s TMI Tuesday questions….
1. What’s the kinkiest thing about you, either mentally or physically? Tragically, not much. My dom side comes out, I enjoy restraints, but don't need them. I like knowing what my friends are wearing underneath their business best. If a kink or a fetish is something you need to find sexual satisfaction, I guess my only one is a heartbeat, a brain, a healthy body, a love of participation, a willingness to be bendy, and the ability to give yourself permission to enjoy it.
2. Do you have any fetishes? If so, what are they? I love lingerie, high calf boots, flirting, and showers. Those don't really count though. If I had time to develop a real fetish, it would probably involve some sort of motor sports, as in, "Oooh, baby, your jet ski really turns me on, let's go to the lake since I can't afford one."
3. Have you ever been spanked? Did you enjoy it? Tell us more… See #14.
4. Have you been tied up, or tied someone else up? Did you use rope or restraints? I used a yoga strap on a GF who came almost immedietly from the experience. It was powerful, scary (to her), and caused her to dump me almost at once. Worth every minute of it though.
5. Would you classify yourself as more dominant, submissive, a switch or entirely vanilla? Dom, though willing to switch if it gets her off. But that would feel more like play-acting.
6. What’s the kinkiest thing you’ve ever done? I lead an on-line friend through a bondage scene that was about the most powerful thing I had ever done. It involved scarves on her wrists, over her face, and her head buried in the pillows. I've never seen her cum so hard. It was amazing really.
7. Have you been to a BDSM club? What was it like? If not, would you ever go to one? No, N/A, Yes, but with who?
8. What’s your favourite fetish item or implement? My keyboard
9. Favourite kinky clothing material? The collar I bought for my friend. I just need a mailing address to send it.
10. Thigh boots – love ‘em or hate ‘em? LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
11. If you’re kinky, who knows about it? Do you tell people or is it a closely guarded secret?My 4 best on-line friends know about me in every way. No one in real life has a clue. One friend suspects, but I don't dare tell her yet, and I'm not sure if she's ready to know. 12. What are your personal limits? No one under 18, no animals, nothing too illegal. 13. What’s your safeword and why did you choose that one? I've always thought it would be "chrysanthemum." Because I can't think of any way to use that in a sexual context. 14. Which fetishes do you just really not get? See #3. I just don't get it. I can kind of see it, but when I see the damage, the bruising, the injury inflicted, it goes beyond play and even pain, and straight in to abuse, even if she doesn't think so [And yes, I know that is horribly, horribly condescending and judgmental, but hey, I didn't ask the question, I just answered it.]
Bonus:Complete this sentence: To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means…much ado about nothing. To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means...expensive toys I can't afford To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means...people trying way too hard to be shocking To me, Fetish, Kink and BDSM means...three very different things
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!