Thursday, July 21, 2022

FFF Prompt - 7-22-22

 Max is taking a break so here's a different challenge.

Pick any two pictures below and link them together in 157 words.  No More, No Less, and don't take the easy way out.

Required word - Solitary

And let's hope that Max gets back soon.

I'll have mine posted by noon, PST

Send me your links if you want, or just publish away!!!







As a side note, and bit of an experiment, I BCC'd a bunch of old friends, one for each letter of the alphabet, that are no longer in my contacts list but that came up when I started typing letters in the BCC line.  Some I remember fondly, others with great lust and happy memories, and others not at all.  For some, a "real world" email came up so I ignored those.  I'd hate to disrupt someone's dinner with an unwanted email from a long-ago friend.  Anyway, old friends vanish, but I guess goggle remembers them all.

4 already came back as undeliverable.  Oh well.

1 comment:

Same sassy girl said...

Happy FFF! Thanks ever so much for filling in and with such panache! -Sassy