Free Advice is worth what you pay for it

I have lost all interest

Pages

  • Home
  • Flash Fiction Archives
  • Head Day entries

Monday, January 29, 2024

Links I Like

 My latest likes.


Carter Cruise Porn Videos | Pornhub.com

Ryan Ryans Porn Videos - Verified Pornstar Profile | Pornhub

Kenna James Porn Videos - Verified Pornstar Profile | Pornhub

Kyler Quinn Porn Videos - Verified Pornstar Profile | Pornhub


I haven't been on as A54 much lately, but it doesn't mean I'm not out here watching and waiting for all my friends to come back.  

Developed by Advizor54 at 10:16 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: distractions. favorites, lesbian porn., lesbians, porn, Pornhub

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

TMI Tuesday - Why not?

TMI Tuesday blog
TMI Tuesday blog

Perhaps worth reading

  • ►  2026 (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2025 (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2024 (14)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (2)
      • Links I Like
      • Most emotionally honest porn scene
  • ►  2023 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2022 (53)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)

People I Should Read

  • xkcd.com
    Trick Play - [image: I've been trying to find out whether the Laws of the Game take the axiom of choice or not, but FIFA officials keep blocking my number.]
    3 days ago
  • Oglaf! -- Comics. Often dirty.
    Settle - [image: https://www.oglaf.com/settle/]
    1 week ago
  • Same Sassy Girl
    Car woes - from: Jeremy to: Sassy date: Mon, Nov 20, 2023, 9:03 PM subject: Turkey Monday! Hi Sassy! How was your Monday? Did they finish the car? Hope so. How was yo...
    1 year ago
  • Exploits of Lexi
    Back in the Saddle - Sorry, I got out of the habit of posting over May, which was crazy busy, and then I didn't have a lot of post about, and then I did, but I was out of the...
    3 years ago
  • Exploits of Lexi
    Back in the Saddle - Sorry, I got out of the habit of posting over May, which was crazy busy, and then I didn't have a lot of post about, and then I did, but I was out of the...
    3 years ago
  • What If?
    Comet Ice - Could I cool down the Earth by capturing a comet and dropping it in the ocean, like an ice cube in a glass of water? Daniel Becker No. In fact, it's hon...
    3 years ago
  • Love and Lust
    Surgery Was Successful - My wife is resting comfortably. The surgery was long but the surgeons are confident the tumor was removed completely. Thank you for your kind thoughts. James
    5 years ago
  • CuriousRob
    NAO 7 - Interrupted! - No sense putting this part off: the wife and I drank last night. I didn't succumb to an overwhelming need, I just decided that I wanted to drink and the wi...
    6 years ago
  • Adventures of a Word Wytch
    A Sabot in the Thought Process - Or, a wrench in the works… What am I talking about? Well… one of my readers, Rudi suggested that I become part of the Patreon Universe. Now, I have to admi...
    7 years ago
  • Eris and Psycho
    Hungry Eyes - I was on the verge of cumming when her pussy relaxed and it was more like fucking a dead fish. The snore told me she was asleep. Damn it. She has a habi...
    11 years ago
  • Siren in Stilettos
    2015 Crumminess - Hi all! This is my first post of 2015 and this year is going to be CRUMMY, my friends! First off, I didn't even have sex on NYE! That was my first mistak...
    11 years ago
  • B's Boulevard
    Road to Happiness - A simple way to start this blog, short and sweet! I’m on the road that leads to happiness. You know the one that is made of fairy tales and happily ever ...
    15 years ago
  • Finding my Freedom
    -
Show 10 Show All

Popular Posts (if you can call them that)

  • At the Theater
     I've had a crush on her since before COVID, when I met her at a theater retreat. Tall, thin, pale, shocking red hair, the prettiest blu...
  • FFF - Almost Caught
      Happy 4th Word Limit:  95-99 *or* 295-299 Key Words:  open, closed Forbidden Words:  spread, shut ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Therapy Journal –...
  • FFF - The Jacket
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ She thought about running after the truck, but it was cold, and she was in heels, and public works still hadn’t fi...
  • Take a look
    Word Limit:  300-310 Key Words:  pose, poseur Forbidden Words:  model, moral  - - - - - - - - - - - -  Tell me what you see.  Good Pose? F...
  • A simple assignment
      Word Limit:  250-270 Key Words:   ink, pink Forbidden Words:   pen, Zen _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ The assignment was simple, “Write your favor...
  • TMI Tuesday - Get Naked
    Come on, join in the fun!!! TMI Tuesday blog | A confessional where people come to reveal too much information–sexy secrets, dirty deeds, an...
  • Flash Fiction Friday - On the Run
      Word Count:  220-230 Key Words:  sunshine, bare Forbidden Words:  panties, knickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Where are we going...
  • FFF - Piano Tunes and Tales
    Another great picture full of inspiration and possibilities And sorry for posting late, I hope you find time to read. Word Limit:  170-190 K...
  • A text I want to send but can't.
    ME:  I hope you are having a good day @ work.  I'm looking forward to dinner with the Andersons. Her: Me too, we are on for 7:00, Sheri ...
  • What are you doing for lunch?
    The caller ID on my phone surprised me. Everyone who needed to know knew that Deb was out of town for the week. “Hello” I said “Hi,” wit...

Labels

2025 goals writing reading aspirations (1) A-cup (1) abandoned (1) Abandoned buildings (1) abandoned house. (1) accidental pregnancy (1) acting (1) actress (1) affair (5) affair love affair (2) affair. theater crush (2) After Hours (1) aidra fox (1) airplane sex (1) Alexis Tae (1) alien love (1) All about me (1) almost caught (1) anal penetration (1) Anna Claire Clouds (1) anonymous (1) anonymous sex (1) argument love affair (1) Back the Blue (1) backyard fun (1) bad poetry (1) bad porn (2) bedroom fingering (1) being naked (1) best friend's wife (1) betrayal (2) black bikini (1) blather (1) blog fans (1) Blog stats (1) blowjob (1) body paint (1) bondage (1) Books (1) boredom (2) breakup sex (1) breakups (2) bride-to-be (1) BTR (1) bullshit (1) calligraphy (1) cam-girl (1) CamGirl (1) celebrity worship (1) cheating (5) cheating wife (1) choices (1) Christmas (1) Christmas Story (1) commentary (1) consent (2) consent fetish (1) cuck bf (1) cuckolding (1) cum outside. (1) cunnilingus Accusations (1) cycling (1) daytime sex (1) delivery girl (1) delusional (1) Dewey Decimal System (1) dialogue (1) distractions. favorites (1) doggie style (1) doing a favor (1) dominance (1) dream (2) dreams (1) Dying (1) ediing (1) Elly Clutch (1) emotional (2) erotic art (1) Erotic FFF (1) erotic fiction (2) Erotic Flash Fiction (17) Erotic Flash Fiction Friday (4) Erotic Flash Fiction Fridays (4) Erotica (8) ex-boyfriend (1) ex-girlfriend (1) ex-husband (1) excellent work (1) exercise (1) exhibitionism (1) Exhibitionist (1) expectations (1) family fun (1) family stories (1) fantasies (3) fantasy (21) farah Fawcett; celebrities (1) Fathers and Sons (1) favorite TV (1) feeling guilty (1) female masturbation (3) female nudity (1) female orgasm (3) festivus (1) FFF (22) Fiction (2) Fiction Friday (1) Fiction. (1) filling in for Max (1) final goodbyes (1) finality (1) fingering (3) first dates (1) Flash Fiction (12) Flash Fiction Friday (16) Flash Fiction Friday. (1) flash fiction fridays (3) Fleet Week (1) flirting oral sex (1) Flowers (1) food sex (1) foursome (2) Friday failings (1) Friday Flash Fiction (1) friends (2) friends with benefits (2) frustrations (1) fun fiction (1) fun with words (1) funny (1) getting old (1) girl/girl (1) girlfriends (1) goals (1) golf story (1) good byes (1) good neighbor (1) good porn (2) goodbyes (1) group sex (3) guilt (1) Gulfstream G650 (1) gym (1) gynecological exams (1) happy endings (1) happy memories (2) happy memories. (1) happy new year (1) happy thoughts true stories (1) hero worship (1) high school memories (1) holiday (1) honey sex (1) ice cream (1) incest (1) internet friends (1) internet sex (1) intimacy (1) intimate scheduling (1) intrigue (1) it this a bad movie or what? Sr. Strange (1) janitor (1) January Update (1) jealousy (1) jogging fantasy (1) journal (1) just made that up (1) Khandi Alexander (1) Kristen Scott (1) kwanza (1) lace (1) Leather Jacket (1) lesbian (3) lesbian affair (1) lesbian porn. (2) Lesbian Robots (1) lesbians (1) Library Babes (1) life in the theater. (1) loneliness (1) lonely (2) lost friends (1) love affairs (1) love story (1) magic (1) making friends (1) Marvel Movies (1) masturbation (5) Maura Tierney (1) meeting people (1) memories (2) Mile High Club (1) misery (1) misogyny (1) missed chances (1) Missing Panties (1) mistakes (1) mistress (1) Monday musings (1) Mothers and Daughters (1) movie review boy (1) musings (1) my neighbor's wife (2) naked fantasy (1) naked in the woods. (1) naked lady with book (1) neighbor sex (1) Newtonmas (1) next door neighbor (1) no sex (1) no sex weekends (1) non-consensual (1) not worth reading (1) nudist (1) nudity (2) obedience (1) obsession (1) old friends (2) old girlfriends (1) On the Run (1) on-line love (1) on-line sex (1) online sex (2) Only Fans (1) OnlyFans (1) oral sex (3) orgasm (3) orgasms (2) outdoor masturbation (3) outdoor orgasms (2) outdoor sex (3) outside sex (1) over the fence (2) overly dramatic (1) Pain (1) pee outside (2) pee play (1) pegging (1) Penetration (1) Personal Info (1) phone sex (2) photo session (1) Piano Music (1) pictures (1) pleasure (1) poetic erotica (1) poetry (1) Police Women (1) pool fantasy (1) pool sex (1) porn (2) Pornhub (1) potential threesome (1) pregnancy (1) prostitution (2) public masturbation (1) public nudity (1) Pussy Cat (1) Quick Read (1) quickie (1) rambling (1) random thoughts (1) reading (1) reality (1) red dress (1) red head running friend (1) redheads (1) regret (2) regrets (1) relationships (1) revenge (3) Robot Sex (1) Robots (1) romance (1) running (2) Russians (1) sad sex (1) sadness (2) saturnalia (1) saying goodbye (1) Scenario (1) scheduled sex (1) science fiction (1) screw ups (1) seasons greetings (1) secret crush (1) secrets (1) self-pity (1) Selfies (1) sex (1) sex tapes (1) sex with a friend (1) sex work (1) sexless marriage (1) Sexting Texting Rejection (1) sexual conflict (1) sexual fantasy (3) sexual instructions (1) sexual memory (1) sexy neighor (1) Sexy TMI (1) shaving (1) shopping (1) short fiction (1) short film (1) Short Story (2) show crush (1) sister-love (1) slow burn (1) stats (1) stewardess fantasy (1) storytelling (2) submission (1) summer sex (1) summer's day fantasy (1) summertime fun (1) Sun Bathing (1) sunscreen (1) swallow (1) swinging (1) the Great Cycling Challenge; fantasies about 18 YO (1) theater crush (1) theater stories (1) thong (1) threesome (1) Thursday Thoughts (1) TMI (5) TMI Tuesday (4) TMIS Tuesday (1) too hot (1) transformation (1) True Story (9) TV Actresses (1) twins (1) Update (1) Vanna Bardot (1) video sex (2) voyeur (1) waitress fantasy (1) watching (1) water sports (2) Web Traffic (1) wedding photos (1) wedding story (1) wedgie (1) Wednesday wantings (1) wet women (1) wife's best friend (3) Winter Fun (1) wishful thinking (1) work romance (1) writing activities (1) writing prompts (4) wrong number (1) youthful beauty (1)

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.