Thursday, September 17, 2026

Curing a Hoarder - Part 2

Start Here:  Free Advice is worth what you pay for it: Curing a Hoarder - Part 1

Church that day was interesting. We sat in our regular pew, and,  as if scripted, Jen and the kids came in halfway through the Eucharist and sat near the front. Jason was already up front helping with the service. I got my wish. She was in the green dress. I liked it because it had a flowy skirt and a snug top that accentuated her nursing mother figure.


After the services were over, we split up into small group for a while but Jason waved to me through the classroom door window and I stepped out to talk to him.

“I need your help,” he said, “and I think we need to do something today.”

“What's the urgency?” I asked.

“I got an e-mail this morning from my bank.  Jen opened a new credit card and because of my promotion, the credit limit is almost 10 grand.” He took a deep breath at tried not to get too emotional, “I don't have room for $10,000 of crap in my house.”

I thought deeply about Becky's approach, going over and seducing the tired and horny young mother into an encounter that would give her the sexual release that she so desperately needs. She hadn't had an orgasm in months, ever since the boy was born, she needed something, she needed release, but then I thought of something else.

“Have you tried to put your foot down as the man of the house?” I asked.

Jason stammered a bit which gave me the answer I suspected, and he said that he tried but that it was difficult. He was trying to be sensitive to the emotional needs of a new mom who felt a bit overwhelmed.

I squared up to him, “What she needs Jason, is a steady hand at the wheel of the family ship. She needs to know that you are capable and in charge and ready to lead. I'm not gonna play armchair psychiatrist but out of control spending is a symptom, to bring order to chaos and get a little adrenaline rush.”

I put my hand on his shoulder and led him away from the other parishioners so we could talk more directly. This was not a conversation to be having next to a priest.

I looked him in the eye, “When was the last time you fucked Jen?”

He blushed and stammered and started to say that it was none  of my business

I told him to stop blubbering and reminded him that he had asked me for help.

“I'm going to help you but you have to step out of your comfort zone, you have to give up the week capitulating man you have become.”

With that he started to argue, “I lead 75 people at work and we are the top performing sales division in my company.”

“I don't give a shit about that, and neither does Jen. That's not what I'm talking about.” I tried not to sound too frustrated, “ When is the last time you stripped your wife naked and fucked her?”

“I'm not sure I like where this is going.” he said

“Do you want to spend $10,000 on Teemu imitation purses? Or do you wanna get your wife back?”

“I want to get my wife back, of course.”

“What?” I stepped in on him, “Say it like you mean it.”

He squared his shoulders a bit, “I want to get my wife back.”

“Good.” I put my hands on his shoulders and helped him slow his heart rate. “She needs you to be strong, forceful, and she needs you to be in charge.”

I checked my watch.

“Becky and I will be over at 3:00 today. Send the kids to your mom's house, make sure the baby's down for a nap, and leave your front door unlocked.”

“What’s going to happen?” he asked.

“Leave that to me.” I said.

My heart was pounding when I found Becky by the women's auxiliary room. I waved to her and took her out of class and said we had to get ready.

“Ready for what?” She asked

“We are taking control of Jen and Jason, today, at 3:00 pm. We have to train them both.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Becky and I got home and hopped in the shower.  The water was hot and soapy and her razor was sharp and fresh.  I shaved her bare, not that it needed much, but at the end she was as smooth as silk.  I plunged my tongue inside her and brought her to orgasm quickly.

She stood at my side, me, washed my back and chest, then wrapped my cock in her right hand and penetrated my ass with her left as we kissed deeply.  My climax soon followed, and we kissed some more, washed up, and got dressed. 

Our outfits were simple, I was in jeans and a black t-shirt, Becky was in a white tank-top, t-shirt bra, a knee-length summer skirt, and simple white panties. Had a few minutes before leaving, so we made out on the couch for a while then remembered to pull out a pork roast to thaw on the counter for dinner.  Then we walked up the street.

I turned to Becky, “Follow my lead.”

Jason must have warned Jen we were coming over.  The couch was clear for the first time in weeks (months?) and a couple of mismatched chairs completed the conversation circle.

Jen came out of the kitchen when she heard us in the living room.

“I’m sorry,” she said, drying her hands on a towel, “I didn’t hear the bell.’

Becky stepped in and gave her a long tight hug, and she didn’t let go until Jen visibly relaxed in my wife’s arms. Jen’s muffled cries were buried in Becky’s neck.

They pulled apart, Jen wiped away the tears, and Becky kissed her tenderly on the forehead.

“We are here to help.” Becky said.

Becky stood next to Jen and held her hands.  Jason walked into the room.

I pointed to a spot next to me and Jason stood where he was told.

“I am not here to counsel, cry, or talk.” I said, “I am here to fix things the best way I know how.”

I looked at Jen, then Jason.

“You two are in pain.” I started. “Jen is overwhelmed, tired, spent, and going a little crazy with the shopping.”’

Jen started to object, but Becky leaned in, kissed Jen on the ear, and said, “Listen.”

“Jason is frustrated, unsure how to help, and torn between being the loving supporting husband that he is and being the captain of the family ship.”

I looked at Becky and she shifted her position and stood behind Jen, still holding her hands, pulling Jen’s arms gently behind her, between their bodies.

“Jen,” I asked, brushing her long brown hair away from her face, “when was the last time you had a long hot bath.”

“Weeks.”

“When was the last time you at dinner sitting down?”

“Days.”

“When was the last time you had an orgasm?”

She startled at the question, but Becky held her hands firmly behind her back, and I saw Becky shift her hips, pressing the front of her skirt against Jen’s fingers.

“June 14th, my birthday, 3 months before Alex was born.”

“Good Girl.” I said, watching Jason’s puzzled reaction. “Was Jason with you?”

Jen looked down at the floor.

“Look at your husband Jen.” My voice was firm, not stern, “This isn’t about guilt, but honesty.”

“No,” Jen said, “I was alone.  We got a babysitter, but she had to leave early, the night was a mess, and Jason was dealing with the kids.”

“Tell me what happened.” I stood between Jen and her husband, “just me.”

“I showered, I was so tired, but so worked up, my hormones were on fire, my breasts were growing, I wanted Jason to touch me so much, but…” Her voice trailed off.

“But?” I asked.

“But Jason didn’t want to hurt me, or the baby.”

“So what did you do?”

“I used my vibrator.”

“How?”

“Uhm, that’s kind of pers…”

I cut her off.  Becky’s arms wrapped gently around Jen’s waist, holding her comforting her, but also tracking light fingers circles on her stomach.  I felt Jason step in closer.

“How?”

“I pulled off my panties and rubbed my clit and turned it on high.”

“How did that feel Jen?” It was Becky’s lovely voice.

“It felt really good.”

“Did you put it inside?” Becky asked.

“Yes.” Jen moaned as Becky’s hands cupped the young mom’s breasts.

“Did you thrust it in and out Jen?”

‘YESSS.”

“But what did you really want.”

Jen lifted her eyes to Jason.

“I wanted my husband to fuck me.”

“I’m so sorry,” Jason whined behind me.

“Stop whining.” I said, “Do what she wants.’

Becky’s hands lifted Jen’s shirt up and over her head. Her bra was soaked with milk.

“Are you the man of the house?” I challenged Jason.

“Yes.” His voice was a pathetic quaver.

Becky unhooked Jen’s bra and it dropped to the floor.  Becky held Jen tightly, keeping her upright.

“What do you want Jen? A man or a mouse? A Captain or a bilge rat?”

Becky stepped over to me and unbuckled my belt, pushed down my zipper, and released my rock-hard cock.

Jen dropped to her knees, “I want a man,” she had tears in her eyes, “I want my husband.”

I looked at Jason, “Well?”

Jason elbowed me out of the way and stood before his wife. Jen unleashed fury on his pants and had them down around his ankles in a heartbeat.

Becky held Jen’s hair back from her face, pulled the ever-present hair tie from her wrist, and wrapped up Jen’s hair into a braid.  My beautiful wife looked up at Jason, then down to his almost naked wife.

“WELL?” she said, “Fuck her!”

Jen devoured Jason’s cock, wrapping her arms around his hips and pulling his shaft in as deep as she could take.  I pulled Jason’s pants down and off, then did the same for his shirt.

Becky helped Jen out of her sweat pants and panties as Jen opened wide and allowed herself to be taken.

Becky stroked Jen’s back, shoulders, and breasts while Jason took his wife’s throat. Milk dripped from her full nipples and Becky caught it on her fingertips and tasted it.

I stood at their sides, watching my best friend fuck his wife for the first time in months.

“Jen!” I spoke loudly, “do you love your husband?”

Jen gasped as pulled herself off just enough to say “YES!” with drool on her chin.

Becky’s hands drifted up and down Jen’s body, and then between her legs.

“JEN!” I spoke again. “Are you willing to honor and obey Jason, your husband?”

“YES” she gasped as Becky’s fingers penetrated her aching cunt.

“Jen.” I lowered my voice, “are you willing to admit that you opened a new credit card for 10,000 without telling your husband?”

Jason froze, mid-thrust. Jen burst into tears.

“I’m so sorry.” She moaned.

“On her back.” I said to the room.

Jen tried to hide her face, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” She repeated.

Becky held her by the wrist, not allowing her to hide, pulling her to the floor, naked, dripping. She laid back in Becky’s lap.

“Look at Jason.” I said. “He loves you, he misses you, he needs you.”

I waved Jason over, his hard cock glistened with his wife’s spittle. I pushed Jen’s legs open. He took the hint and slipped his cock inside her for the first time in months.

Jen gasped, tried to pull away, then sighed.  She looked up at Becky, “That feels really good.”

Becky leaned in and kissed Jen on the mouth, their tongues playing,

“Don’t tell me,” Becky said, “Tell her husband.”

“It feels good Jason,” she cried again, “it feel really good.”

Jason started thrusting into his beautiful wife’s pussy. Long deep strokes, full eye contact.

Becky held Jen in her lap and played lightly with her friend’s nipples.

“Taste them Jason,” Becky said, “They are yours.”

Jason leaned in over his wife, Jen wrapped her legs around his hips, and we watched them kiss and rut against each other.

“Cum for me.” Jen begged, “Cum inside me. Cum inside me.”

Jason kissed his wife deeply and climaxed, he hips thrusting deep, staying there, as he emptied his heart into her.  Her climax followed close behind. Months of tension and distance and need, released.  Two souls reconnected.

Becky pointed at something behind me and I pulled a blanket off a large pile of blankets that engulfed the piano bench. I covered them. 

Becky found pillows among dozens and put them under their heads.

Jen looked at Becky, took her hand, and pulled her in for a sensuous kiss.

“Thank you.”  The kiss lingered through the words.

Jason took my hand, and I said, “I’m good,” and we laughed.

Becky crawled over and sat next to me, leaning against me.

Jen looked at us both.  “What about you two?” she smiled, “do you want to finish?”

Becky looked at Jen, then me, then my slowly softening cock.

“This is about you two.” Becky said as she stood up then helped me to my feet.

“However…” she took my cock in her hand and stroked me, “There is always next time.”

I zipped myself up and kissed Becky deeply.  On the table was the new credit card.  I picked it up and held it over my head, "I'll be taking this." I said, "this is just our first therapy session."

Before we could even get off the porch, sounds of love filled the air.



No comments: