The challenge this week was:
Key Words: scout
Forbidden Words:
peep/peeper/peeping
Was I wrong to look?
She practically begged me to with those expensive boots and long sleeve
flannel shirts. I mean, really, when she
won the calf-roping competition she practically raped me with her eyes as she
flashed her championship buckle with that little hip thrust and shimmy. How else was I supposed to take it? I gave her a proper head start, I couldn’t be
the eager young scout. I had to be
cool. I counted to a hundred, by 10s,
and walked over.
Wait? What? WTF is my sister doing to her?
Was I wrong to look? (99)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knew I shouldn’t be there, it was risky, leaving
fingerprints everywhere, as part of the plan, to leave so many they’d never
suspect it was my first time watching. But
that was just it.
It wasn’t my first
time. When she moved in, I scouted it
out, and now with the cameras in place, I’d never be nervous again, and I could
watch all I wanted.
I turned and walked to my office and turned on my monitors.
I saw her panties, her bra, her vibrator, and her empty
holster.
That's when I heard the hammer pull back.(99)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was an unspoken agreement. We never talked about it. Ever.
No hidden smiles, not secret blushing, not even the graze of
her hand as we passed at scouts.
It was always the same time, after dinner, after chores, and
before her shower.
It was always the same.
Shoes off, socks off.
Put on some music.
T-shirt off and in the hamper, tight jeans hitting the floor
after a shimmy, and then the rest, the simple lingerie of a sweaty girl who
loved the ranch life.
Spread knees, lube, a finger, and done.
Draw the blinds, it’s shower time.
4 comments:
Mmmm...hot, hot and hottest! I can't believe you came up with three excellent ideas and I had none. So fun reading your FFF! -Sassy
Thanks sassy. I was 3 days late and under the gun to get it written before I lost my privacy bubble. LOL I'm glad you liked them.
Three good takes! Nice job.
Post a Comment