Friday, June 13, 2025

A text I want to send but can't.

ME:  I hope you are having a good day @ work.  I'm looking forward to dinner with the Andersons.

Her: Me too, we are on for 7:00, Sheri made reservations

ME: Tie?

Her: No, but long sleeve shirt

ME: I want to take a pill before we go.

Her: Seriously?  We don't have time.

Me: I want to make time.

Her: Why?

Me: Because I want to be dripping down your thigh as we walk into the restaurant.  I want you to catch your breath from tenderness when you sit down. I want to shake his hand with your fragrance on my skin. When you and Sheri inevitably visit the restroom together, I want her to see you wiping yourself clean.

Her: You are disgusting.

I know you think that, that's why I'll never send this text.


4 comments:

Same sassy girl said...

Mmmm. so hot! The universe is so perverse... you wanting to text her, me desperate for texts from him... both of us with the person we can't text with! Harrumph.

Advizor54 said...

The world is a sad and cruel place, full of beauty and tenderness, longing and loss at the same time.

Naughtykitty said...

Even if it is disgusting, sometimes it's a turn on just to turn on your partner. Isn't it?

Peter/Kenny said...

I love the idea of someone’s desire to wear “me” like I desire to wear “them”. That my sexual essence is more than just sticky goo in her panties but a warm reminder of our passion. You should send the text…what could be?